Summer 6 week session - July 8th-Aug 18th
Weekday & Saturday music & movement classes for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
Locations-New Windsor, Cornwall-on-Hudson, New Windsor, Monroe, Goshen & Warwick,
Weekdays and Weekend classes
Testimonials- Click here to read all the wonderful things our parents have been saying about our program
WHY CHOOSE US?
- The most important ingredient in our classes is FUN! singing, dancing, instrumental play, props, puppets and of course friends.
- Your child will learn how to keep a beat, enhance their sense of rhythm, pitch, meter and melody – thereby honing speech, language, listening and focusing skills!
- Our curriculum is composed of songs and activities from the finest music educators and performers of our time . Besides our own wonderful Musical Munchkins repertorie, your children will be exposed to songs and activities from such legends as Laurie Berkner, Lynn Kleiner, Jackie Silberg, Raffi, Ella Jenkins , and Bob Messano.
- Your children will learn important social interaction skills such as sharing, taking turns & how to be part of a group.
- Our classes include a variety of instrumental experiences with high quality instruments, such as gathering drums, lollipop drums, shakers, triangles, woods, ethnic instruments, tambourines, and xylophones
- All of our teachers are educators and musicians and have many years experience working with young children.
- Musical activities are enhanced with the accompaniment of live music with guitar as well as a variety of recorded music selections: classical, jazz, world music and much more!
- Our classes are age appropriate: As children mature from babies to Kindergarten age, the developmental changes are incredible, and our curriculum “grows” with them from semester to semester.
Our class locations are conveniently located near New Windsor, Cornwall on Hudson, Vails Gate, Walden, Montgomery, Highland Mills, Warwick,Chester, Florida,Walden, Central Valley, Tuxedo, Greenwood lake, Bloomingrove, Salisbury Mills, Middletown, Port Jervis, Scotchtown, Bloomington